DFW Boat Expo at Dallas Market Hall occurs every winter and summer featuring over 650 all new boat and watercraft models on display and available for purchase from over 20 North Texas boat dealers. The boat expo is produced by the United Boat Dealers of North Texas to support the boating and marine industry in the greater North Texas area; bring together people with a common interest in boating; promote, further and encourage boating through education and outreach programs; and provide exhibitors with a fair and equal opportunity to conduct business with the general public.
TrizCom PR has handled the media relations for:
Summer Boat Expo 2013
Winter Boat Expo 2013
Summer Boat Expo 2014
Winter Boat Expo 2014
Summer Boat Expo 2015
Winter Boat Expo 2015
Summer Boat Expo 2016
Cottonwood Art Festival is held twice a year and featuring works from the nation's top visual artists. Located in scenic Cottonwood Park in Richardson, Texas, this prestigious art show has been a part of Richardson life for over 40 years. Admission is free. Cottonwood Art Festival is a juried show. Jurors will select over 240 artists to exhibit their museum-quality work at the festival. The artists compete in 14 categories: 2D Mixed Media, 3D Mixed Media, Ceramics, Digital, Drawings/Pastels, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Metalwork, Painting, Photography, Sculpture and Wood. All works are museum-quality.
TrizCom PR was a Cottonwood Art Festival partner from 2009-2013
For over 40 years the Annual Richardson, Texas Huffhines Art Trails Festival is a free event featuring art, music and fun for the entire family and is located at Huffines Park, 1500 Apollo Road, Richardson, 75081, near the new Huffines Recreation Center. Huffhines Art Trails Festival is the perfect place to find a unique holiday gift for family, friends or yourself. Along the winding trails in beautifully landscaped Huffhines Park, guests can discover a special keepsake – jewelry to woodwork, metal work to fiber, painting to photography, pottery to glass. Some 150 artisans and craftsmen will show their work.
- Performing art includes live entertainment on the Front Porch Stage and a dance floor. Talented North Texas musicians and local performing arts groups create a fun, festive mood in the Café Huffhines courtyard.
- For the kids, Huffhines Art Trails Festival features a built-in playground, a hay bale maze, and the “Huffhines Hunt” scavenger hunt through the winding trails of the park. Fall décor adorns the festival making great backdrops for fall family photos.
- A wide selection of festival foods includes Greek cuisine, corny dogs, soft pretzels, ice cream, Frito pie, kettle korn, skillet peaches with whipped cream, and apples with caramel sauce and walnuts.
TrizCom PR was a Huffhines Art Trails partner in 2011 & 2012
Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival is the City of Richardson’s award-winning, multi-day festival featuring live music, arts and crafts, children’s activities, interactive exhibits, strolling buskers and more. Highlights include:
- Local, regional and national headliner entertainment
- Wild! Market Place featuring arts and crafts
- Art Guitar Auction
- Kidz Korner featuring children’s games & Activities
- Street performers, acrobats and entertainers
- City of Richardson Petting Zoo
- Award-winning singer/songwriter contest and workshop
- Budding Talent Competition
- GameHavens Game Zone for teens
- Friday night street dance featuring Dallas’ own Le Freak!
- “Wild Ride! Wild Run! Against Cancer” – 10th annual bike ride and 3rd annual run on May 18 to benefit Methodist Richardson Cancer Center
The Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival began in 1993 as a small community event held in a local park in northeast Richardson, Texas, to celebrate the acres of wildflowers planted around the city. Twenty-one years later the festival has become the premier music event in the area with over 1,200 volunteers and attendance surpassing 70,000 a year. The Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival is produced by
The City of Richardson.