In TrizCom, organizations ranging from corporations to nonprofits to start-ups gain a team of savvy PR professionals who think creatively and develop truly innovative communications ideas that build buzz and raise brand awareness for our clients.
Working with TrizCom is the difference between PR that’s box-checking and PR that’s groundbreaking. Combining best practices and best thinking, we empower communications with bigger, bolder ideas that break through clutter and achieve results for our clients.
That’s what happens when you partner with a team with 178 years of combined experience in the field – and a track record of client successes.
- We offer a full complement of strategic communications and public relations services; among our core tactics and competencies: Agency of Record Public Relations/Media Strategy, Media Relations, Content Creation, Events, Crisis Communications, Issues Management, Reputation Management, Social Media Strategy, Influencer Campaigns, Publicity Representation, Award Submissions, Charitable Giving Strategy, Investor Relations, Nonprofit Marketing, Analyst Strategy, Internal Communications, Legislative Affairs, Start-Up/Entrepreneur Launches & Campaigns.
- We know the media. We already have key connections and relationships with your most attractive media outlets, publications and influencers. (We’re writers, and many of us are former journalists ourselves.) We make you a media favorite by making journalists’ lives easier, building an entire story for them, doing much of their work for them.
- We employ proven, successful best practices on what information is provided to which media at what time in which format, to ensure that the right targets are reached.
- We put strategy before tactics. We believe that an integrated strategy works better than scattershot tactics, combining consistent messaging and a detailed, provocative communications plan to reach your most valuable audiences.
- We don’t just build buzz, we build relationships. We know how to help the media and influencers make a connection and write/produce a story while keeping long-term relationship-building in mind.
- We’ve won our share of awards and designations, including: 2015 Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Dallas Pegasus Award: Jeff Gusky: Hidden World of WWI; 2015 PRSA Dallas Award of Honor: Operation Kindness; 2015 PRSA Dallas Award of Honor: SocialCentiv; 2016 Dallas Business Journal Top 25 Public Relations Firms; 2015 Dallas Business Journal Top 25 Public Relations Firms; 2014 Dallas Business Journal Top 25 Public Relations Firms; National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC); Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
- We believe collaboration is key, and we promote ongoing, back-and-forth communication between your team and ours.